| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Formosa in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 107.6mm (4.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Formosa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Formosa, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Formosa: