| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Formosa in May is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.8mm (1.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Formosa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Formosa, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Formosa: