| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Formosa in November is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is faintly wet. Around 186.7mm (7.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Formosa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Formosa, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Formosa: