| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Formosa in October is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist. Some 143.2mm (5.6in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Formosa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Formosa, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Formosa: